At Motiverge, we cover a broad spectrum of startup related topics including startup news and announcements, fundraising news, startup feature story, startup success story, startup founder or entrepreneur’s interview and a lot more! Here are some of the latest news updates that you would not like to miss!
To read more startup news, please visit https://motiverge.com/category/startup/
- Testbook has signed MoUs with IIT Madras, IIT Ropar, and IIT Gandhinagar and several colleges across the country India: Testbook.com, the edtech platform that aims at turning India’s examination preparation landscape for public sector jobs into a tech-driven, automated system where students can learn at their own pace, has signed MoUs with India’s top educational institutions including […] The post Testbook partners with IITs for job preparation training appeared first on Motiverge.
- upGrad partners with India’s premium institutions like IIM Kozhikode, IIT Delhi, and Bombay to take online education to the next level~ IIM Kozhikode, IIT Bombay, and IIT Delhi adds to upGrad’s list of premium educational institutions ~ Mumbai, India: In efforts to make online education a world-class learning phenomenon, upGrad, India’s largest higher edtech joins the league of IIM’s by partnering with IIM Kozhikode, which is recognised as the sixth-best institute as per the NIRF India […] The post upGrad partners with India’s premium institutions like IIM Kozhikode, IIT Delhi, and Bombay to take online education to the next level appeared first on Motiverge.
- With the COVID-19 pandemic still largely looming, and a whooping 11,000 new cases reported daily in India, the demand for microbe killing objects and materials are surging. A Delhi based technology start-up called Nanosafe Solutions has come up with a copper-based technology which can kill all types of microbes including SARS-CoV-2. The technology called AqCure […] The post Nanosafe all Set to Launch Copper-based Technology that Kills Bacteria, Viruses and Fungi appeared first on Motiverge.
- Kuberan's House Onboards Mr. Sanjay Mehta, Ms. Ankita Vashistha, and Dr. Apoorva Ranjan Sharma as Kuberas (Investors) for its Entrepreneurship Themed Reality ShowWhen the world came to a standstill due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Sanjeev K Kumar (Co-founder and CEO), Ram Gowda (Co-founder and MD) and Ranjith Royal (Co-founder) got together to create an entity that could help the country turn its 'Make in India' mantra a reality and, thus launched Kuberans House. Kuberan's House, a first and one-of-its-kind firm dedicated to source and showcase innovative start-up ideas across India and help them connect to India's most proactive investors; has announced roping in Mr. Sanjay Mehta, Dr. Apoorva Ranjan Sharma, and Ms. Ankita Vashistha as their next Kuberas for their start-up themed […]
- In 2020, as the world was turned on its head and retail became the purview of the online space, young beauty entrepreneur Sargam Dhawan Bhayana successfully launched a digital shopping platform exclusively for high-end and luxury hair care products under www.tressmart.com. She doubled up the effort by also launching 'Glow by Tressmart': www.glowmartindia.com, a luxury e-commerce platform for premium beauty skincare products. Sargam Dhawan Bhayana "As a younger consumer and one keenly in tune with the digital world, we wanted to address a void in the luxury beauty market and also create a platform synonymous with the quality and excellence […]
- In the wake of the recent Budget announcement for 2021 – NSRCEL – the hub of Entrepreneurial Activity at IIMB organized a panel discussion on Budget and Beyond for the startup ecosystem. NSRCEL brought together ecosystem players like Mohandas Pai – Chairman Aarin Capital and Manipal Global Education, Siddarth Pai – Founding Partner and CFO – 3one4 Capital and Karan Bajaj – Founder and CEO – Whitehat Jr. The session was articulately moderated by Prof. K.Kumar – Dean – Alumni Relations & Development and Professor of Entrepreneurship at IIM Bangalore. This Panel discussion was based on the implications of the […]
- India's first 'Buying Club' for SMEs, Power2SME signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Directorate of MSME, Government of Haryana, under the guidance of Hon'ble Chief Minister, Sh. Manohar Lal, today. Aimed at strengthening eCommerce linkages for MSMEs in Haryana, the MoU was signed between Ms. Sudha Sarin, Senior Vice President, Power2SME Pvt Ltd, and Sh. Vikas Gupta, IAS, Director General, Directorate of MSME, Haryana in the presence of Hon'ble Deputy Chief Minister, Sh. Dushyant Chautala. (L-R) Smt. Sudha Sarin, Senior Vice President, Power2SME, Shri Dushyant Chautala, Honble Deputy Chief Minister, Govt. of Haryana, Shri Vijayendra Kumar, IAS, Principal Secretary, […]
Motiverge (www.motiverge.com) is a comprehensive online platform that aims at redefining your source of inspiration.
In a new avatar, we are dedicated to creating and sourcing motivational content that belongs to various interesting areas which are ranging from Lifestyle, Travel & Tourism, Startups, HR, Events, New Launch, Market Reports, Social Sector and Sports, among others.
If you would like to share with us relevant press releases, new case studies, authored articles, motivational articles/stories, market reports etc., please feel free to contact us. Our editorial team will publish the content after reviewing it.
As part of our startup profiling feature story/interview series, we are covering best and promising startups. With an aim to highlight the motivational journey of successful entrepreneurs, we are bringing forward their startup success story in form of a startup feature story OR interview of startup spokesperson (Founder/CEO etc.) If you are a startup founder or you know one, please do not forget to share the link with them so that the world can hear their inspirational story.
If yes, what are you waiting for? Please fill in the details in the form below.
Form Link: https://forms.gle/gQtZwDtuavHwEokQ9
This form has 3 simple parts:
-In the first part, please enter your basic information so that we can contact you in case we require more details as well as to share the coverage link.
-In second part, please do let us know, how would you like to get featured and select any one option as mentioned below:
1. Feature Story
(Sample Link: https://motiverge.com/2018/07/09/startup-buddy-indias-leading-one-stop-solution-provider-for-startups/)
2. Interview of Startup Founder/CEO
(Sample Link: https://motiverge.com/2018/07/01/exclusive-interaction-vikas-bagaria-founder-pee-safe/)
Startup Feature OR Interview (Please select ONLY ONE option 😊)
-In third part, please share your responses to the questionnaire
Once we receive your responses, our editorial team will surely publish the content after reviewing it.
We look forward to hearing from you. 🙂