As we update, improve and expand the Services, this Policy may change, so please refer back to it periodically. By accessing and using the Sites or otherwise using the Services, you consent to collection, storage, and use of the personal information you provide (including any changes thereto as provided by you) for any of the Services that we provide.
The Company respects the privacy of the Users of the Services and is committed to protect it in all respects. The information about the User as collected by the Company is: (a) information supplied by Users and (b) information automatically tracked while navigation (c) information collected from any other source (collectively referred to as “Information”).
How We Collect Personal Information
Our Website uses various forms, ways and methods to make it convenient for you get the best from the website or platform services. This requires that you give us contact details such as your name, e-mail address, company name, mailing address, telephone/mobile number or credit card information (in the case of the payment gateway facility).
We collect aggregate information on what pages you access or visit and information volunteered by you, such as site registrations. This information is in particular used for the following reasons:
- We use your personally identifiable information to provide you with the information or content that you have requested.
- We use it for internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about news updates, special offers, upcoming events or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address, which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone call, text messages or email. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Our employees, agents and freelance professionals who have access to personally identifiable information are required to protect the information in a manner that is consistent with this Privacy Statement.
- We will not share your personally identifiable information in ways unrelated to those described above without providing you with an opportunity to opt out of such use or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
How We Keep Information Secure
Motiverge uses industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving member and non-member data exchanged with our site. We have appropriate security measures in place at our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
For our online events, including virtual conferences, the data you share may be shared with our partners. The partners may contact you with communications and updates.
Links to Other Sites
Motiverge website may contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by Motiverge. Motiverge is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these other websites. You are advised to read the privacy statements of any linked site. We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
We take reasonable steps to maintain the security of the personally identifiable information that we collect, including limiting the number of people who have physical access to our database servers, as well as installing electronic security systems that guard against unauthorised access. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us, so you do so at your own risk.
How to Contact Us
If you have questions about this privacy statement or the practices of this website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org